The Phoenician Resort
6000 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, AZ USA 85251
Join us at the beautiful Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona for the 2023 Exit Planning Summit.
Discover a style of luxury that transcends expectation. Honoring both guest and destination. From distinctively appointed hotel guestrooms, beautifully fashioned casitas on the lawn and exceptionally envisioned suites, our recently redesigned accommodations are all touched by the rich tones and warm hues of the surrounding Sonoran Desert.
Explore The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort:
Resort Fee + Gratuities
Guests will be charged a $25 Resort Fee daily during the duration of their stay. They will also be responsible for all incidentals, a one time $14 porterage fee, and a daily $5 housekeeping fee during their stay.
Overnight valet parking is available at $38 per car, per day.
Overnight self-parking is available for $23 per car, per day.
The Resort Fee includes the following amenities:
- In-room Wi-Fi
- Craft Beer Tasting at The Phoenician Tavern (11am, daily)
- Tennis Court time and equipment usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club (reservations required, one hour, daily)
- Pickleball court time and equipment usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club (reservations required, one hour, daily)
- Bicycle usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club (two hours, daily)
- Outdoor morning yoga class at The Phoenician Spa (daily)